Latin boy band CNCO dropped their highly anticipated self-titled sophomore album today.
Recorded in Miami and between breaks during their US/LATAM tour, CNCO features the collaboration of top composers and producers like Icon Music, Mario Caceres, and more. The album also includes the hit singles "Hey DJ" with Yandel, "Mamita," and "Sólo Yo," as well as two tracks that the band co-wrote: "Bonita" and "No Me Sueltes."
The guys of CNCO were the winners of Univision's reality talent series La Banda in 2015. Since then, they have become one of the top acts in Latin music, winning numerous awards and enchanting audiences around the world with their romantic, danceable songs
Starting today, the band will also be doing an in-store tour to celebrate the album's release. Dates below:
- New York - Sony Square – April 6
- Connecticut - Westfield Trumbull – April 7
- Chicago - Stratford Mall (FYE) – April 8
- Los Angeles - Barnes & Noble @ The Grove – April 9
- Irving, Texas – Irving Mall (FYE) – April 10
- Puerto Rico – Mall of San Juan – April 12