Friendship is a gift, and for us there's nothing better than seeing two music industry icons like J Balvin and Liam Payne living it up like besties. Get "Familiar" with all the reasons why these two are #FriendshipGoals.
1. When they made a pretty epic music video together
Liam and J Balvin's new single "Familiar" is fun and flirty with a flaming hot beat. The music video kicks it up a notch while giving us a glimpse at the bromance brewing between the two dreamy crooners.
2. When they slayed Good Morning America and The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
3. When they gave each other piggy back rides
You're not really friends until you've given each other a lift, right?
4. When Liam supported J Balvin's new album
It warms our hearts when artists support their fellow artist friends' new releases, just like Liam did when J Balvin dropped his new album Vibras last month.
5. And finally when they wore t-shirts with each other's picture on it
Only true friends can rock a t-shirt with the other's face on it. If that's not friendship, we don't know what is.